I want photos to base sketches off of. If you submit one I may choose to sketch it, but no guarantees. All comments are moderated so if you do not want your photo shared, you can put that in the comment. I may still post the sketch, but I won’t say who it is in that case, or post the photo. All sketches remain property of me, photos may be published, so include credit for photographer, but the photos remain your property, and will not be published if you put that in the comment, as stated above.
- Pictures of yourself only, can include others in the photo, but all parties must give consent
- Photographer consent to publish photos, and photographer credit, Pictures will not be posted without photographer credit and consent.
- natural only, no “posed” photos.
- See the guy in the white shirt in the above picture who doesn’t know he’s being photographed? Perfect. Example sketch:
When people aren’t posing, they let their actual emotions and expressions show. That’s what I’m interested in.
- No blurry photographs.
- No photoshopped pictures.
- If you’ve got a video of yourself, I can pull a screenshot off of that, but I need the same credits as before.
- I may re-contextualize the image, I may alter certain features, I’m not going for photo-realistic, I’m using them as a jumping off point.
- If you have any questions, ask away.