This goes for online, and in meatspace.
1. I always accept compliments.
2. If you are going to flirt, ask first. Sometimes it’s cool. Sometimes it’s not.
3. Hugs. Most of the time, I’m ok with them from people I know. Sometimes I don’t want to be touched though. I’ll make it clear when I do not want to be touched. This is why I like it when people offer hugs instead of just throwing them out there.
4. Cuddles. No. Do not ask for these or offer them to me, unless we are romantic. I do not do platonic cuddles. You have a better chance at having sex with me than getting me to cuddle with you.
5. Don’t ever touch the front of my neck. The side is fine, and can be pretty hot. Same with the back. But don’t ever touch the front of my neck. It’s a major trigger and I will not react well. If you want to know why it’s a trigger for me, ask and I’ll email you or dm you if you follow me on twitter.
6. Unless we are romantic, do not ask for pictures. I will provide them if and when I feel like it. I might ask who wants to see them, in which case you can then request them, but don’t just ask me for them.
That covers everything I can think of right now, but I might add to this later.